Table of contents:
- I wonder what you are looking for under this article title? What kind of rest do you have a fantasy and what exactly in this topic worries you? if you and I are talking about the same thing, then most likely you are tired of work, endless affairs, of the bustle and inability in your rhythm of life to find time to just relax, lie down or read. If so, let's look at rest from the side of an obligatory attribute of the life of any person, without exception
- How did you perceive time before?
- What will happen if not …
Video: Rest Is Not A Luxury, But A Part Of Life. What Is The Difference Between Vacation And Relaxation? - The Quality Of Life
I wonder what you are looking for under this article title? What kind of rest do you have a fantasy and what exactly in this topic worries you? if you and I are talking about the same thing, then most likely you are tired of work, endless affairs, of the bustle and inability in your rhythm of life to find time to just relax, lie down or read. If so, let's look at rest from the side of an obligatory attribute of the life of any person, without exception
How did you perceive time before?
How did you perceive time as a child? Between twenty and thirty? And after thirty? I don’t know about you, but it’s like this for me and many of my friends: in childhood, time crawls, in youth it accelerates, but the closer to thirty and further, it starts to rush at a breakneck speed. It's getting harder and harder to keep up with him. Plus, after thirty, the question “what have you achieved?” Sounds louder in my head. The speed of time, fear to look at your past and understand that you have not achieved anything. As a rule, we have someone to compare with, especially now in the era of bloggers and social networks. Not to rest.
Rest is important. It would be possible to put an end here. Everyone knows about this, but even those who are planning their day very often refuse to rest in favor of some next important thing. Sound familiar? If you are one of those for whom this is a harsh reality, here are the reasons why you should reconsider your views.
- Our psyche works slower than physics. We grow, live, age faster than our mental, emotional processes occur. It is important to give yourself time to process what has happened to you.
- Lack of rest leads to burnout.
- Lack of rest leads to the depletion of your desires. If earlier you wanted to do something for your loved ones, then in the absence of rest, it begins to seem to you that they are boring and indifferent to you. You get tired of the people you love.
- Lack of rest reduces the level of mental, auditory, tactile, visual perception.
- Lack of rest leads to a decrease in immunity, illness, and hormonal disruption.
- Insomnia is the result of constant stress.
- Irritability and irascibility increase.
- Relationships are destroyed.
- With physical weakening, the psyche is destroyed - it is depleted. Then even the smallest stresses cause trauma to a person.
If this list is not enough for you to reconsider your views on vacation, then there is a high probability that you will change them when one of the above phenomena hits you.
What will happen if not …
As a rule, we do not have the habit of giving ourselves time to stop, because we did not observe this in our childhood. Perhaps this was the time of the 90s, when everyone worked hard to earn money. But there is one small but between the past and the present: ecology, information background and your age. Now you are already an adult and you can change what does not suit you. It's okay to rethink your outlook on life and change it to fit the context.
It is also important to consider that vacation two or four times a year is not a vacation. Especially if you also run to all the attractions. This is a change in the kind of activity. It is important to rest every day. Let it be thirty minutes a day and one day a week just for you, but it should be regular and systematic! Believe me, this can be realized even in the most difficult and hopeless life situation. If you think that someone will not understand you - just try. As a rule, people respect, admire and envy those who allow themselves it.
I hope you have enough facts to make rest a full-fledged daily part of life, and you learn from other people's mistakes, and do not wait until your body fails you - with illness, powerlessness or lack of desire. If not, then rest for our body is the same as food, water and air. Impossible to eat once every couple of months. It's just that the example of nutrition shows negative results much faster. But getting out of overwork with any consequences is very difficult, much more difficult than losing a few pounds of excess weight.