Table of contents:
Video: Join The Lucky Marathon "Are You A Lucky Man?" - Self-development, Events
Are you a lucky person? Your behavior and your life depend on an honest answer to this question. Luck and luck have been studied by experimental psychology, and very interesting and useful discoveries have been made.
So, in one experiment, people were divided into two groups depending on the answer to the question, are you lucky. Then everyone was given a specially printed newspaper and asked to count how many photographs it contained.
It took two minutes for those who called themselves unlucky to come up with the correct answer: 43 photos. But those who considered themselves lucky, already on the second page noticed a huge, half-page announcement: “Stop counting. Here are 43 photos. " In the second experiment, the lucky people saw another ad: "Stop counting, show this ad to the experimenter for a chance to win £ 250." And the unlucky ones did not notice this again, busy with counting.
This sensitivity to opportunity is just one of several characteristics that distinguish lucky people from unlucky people. The great thing is that by starting to act like lucky we can become more fortunate. Of course, one cannot completely exclude a chance in life, but it is quite possible to increase the number of successful chances.
As part of the 51 days for change program with the assistance of the magazine "Our Psychology", we are starting a marathon of luck right now - we will do tasks to master the skill of luck. Join us!
Join the marathon
Cherry on the cake: More recently, happiness studies have shown that happy people have the same characteristics as lucky people. That is, by becoming lucky, we also become happy!
Read also on the topic "fulfillment of desires" and "perception of reality":
- Yale Research and Change Techniques That Really Work
- Wish visualization board: what you need to know?
- How to tempt our brain to overcome obstacles, or what is mental contrast
- The power of perception. What do you think about your physical activity?
- One must leave death cheerfully, quickly and sleep well
- Get your body map calibrated - for healing, rejuvenation and pleasure
- 8 standing mobile apps in the Health & Fitness category. Healthy lifestyle in a smartphone