Table of contents:
Video: Presentation Of The Book By Irina Solovieva "Working With Addiction And Codependency" - Events
2023 Author: Oswald Adamson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 12:13
Irina Aleksandrovna Solovyova is a longtime author of Our Psychology, who writes articles, reviews of films and plays, and makes tests.
At the beginning of 2020, a new book by Irina Solovieva, "Dealing with Addiction and Codependency: Theory and Practice", is published. It is dedicated to working with addiction and more. In addition to the theoretical part, it includes 175 exercises, including body-oriented psychotherapy. Many of them can be done not only with clients and in groups, but also independently.
The presentation of the new book will take place on January 18, 2020 (Saturday), at 19:00.
Address: Bolshaya Tatarskaya, 32, library. Chernyshevsky (metro Novokuznetskaya, Tretyakovskaya).
about the author
Irina Aleksandrovna Solovyova is a practical psychologist.
- Certified specialist in body-oriented psychotherapy, biosynthesis (diploma of the Institute of Biosynthesis, Switzerland), bodynamics (diploma of the Institute of Bodynamics, Denmark), in psychosynthesis, work with addiction (dependence and codependency), art therapist, certified hakomi therapist, supervisor (diploma of the Institute biosynthesis, Switzerland).
- Member of EABS (European Association for Biosynthesis) and IFS (International Biosynthesis Foundation in the Russian branch of EABS and IFB).
- Co-founder of the Caucasian Association for Body-Oriented Psychotherapy. Co-organizer and assistant of the international training program on biosynthesis in Georgia (Institute of Biosynthesis, Switzerland). Assistant to the international training program for the hakomi method in Russia. Honorary member of USP TOP.
- Lecturer at the Institute of Psychotherapy and Clinical Psychology. Lecturer at ICSD (Institute of Consulting and System Solutions); program manager for body-oriented psychotherapy.
- Consultant psychologist for the journal "Our Psychology". Collaborates with the media (TV, radio, print and Internet publications).
Professor Valentina Dmitrievna Moskalenko about the book by I. A. Solovieva:
I work with people who are addicted or codependent. More often, and I confess more willingly, with codependent clients. These are relatives, spouses or close friends of addicted patients. So that's it. Now the client has gone literate, well-read on this issue. And quite often clients ask me: "What else should I read about my problem?"
I am very glad that now I can, among others, recommend to them the book by Irina Solovieva. Why? First, the problem is well and comprehensively covered from various theoretical points of view. There are many approaches and explanations of the causes and manifestations of addictions in the world. Codependency also belongs to addictions, although these people live soberly. The author managed to consider almost all the approaches, to present them clearly and clearly. Therefore, I am sure the interested reader will get a comprehensive understanding of what is important in the emergence of dependencies and how to understand the phenomenon when it has already been formed. Understanding pathology is essential for recovery.
Of course, it is very gratifying that the author described well what is happening in the families of addicted patients. I am convinced that it is almost in vain to treat one patient and not work with his family. Involving at least one family member in therapy increases the effectiveness of treatment for an individual patient. Family members of the sick person may be interested in the question of what to do to keep the next generation in the family healthy. And about this, that is, about prevention, is written in the book.
Practical exercises are of particular value. They can be easily used by professionals with some training in body-oriented psychotherapy. Any reader can try these exercises. There will be no harm. But it's more useful if you work with a specialist.
Thus, Irina Solovieva presented the world with another good, scientific, practically useful and fascinating book. Read, people, health!
Why addiction occurs - addiction or codependency? There is no consensus on the reasons for the formation of dependent and codependent behavior in the scientific world. The so-called "BPSD concept" is popular
The brain of a schizophrenic is not afraid of the new, it knows no boundaries, it is not constrained by the framework of consciousness and therefore is able to give out completely new, non-standard ideas
Tarot cards are an effective but so far underestimated tool for providing psychological assistance and have been used in psychology for less than 100 years
The authors address the publication to practicing psychologists: the trainings collected in the book can be used in psychological work with addiction
The presentation of the book "Living Life" by Mikhail Kravchenko will take place on November 1 at Crocus Expo IEC as part of the international architectural exhibition