Table of contents:
- From November 28 to December 1, Flacon will host a four-day psychoeducation marathon - Psyfest
- Every day, guests will receive free consultations from certified psychologists, psychotherapists and psychiatrists
- The festival will include screening of the film "Shine" and discussion of the film to identify psychological characteristics
- Psychologists Anna Yakushenko and Sofya Safonova will tell you how beauty standards change our perception of ourselves
Video: PSY FEST: Autumn Aggravation - Partner News
From November 28 to December 1, Flacon will host a four-day psychoeducation marathon - Psyfest
The center of the event will be an exhibition of artwork by artists with mental disorders, which will allow you to look at the world through the prism of a unique perception and discover it from an unexpected angle.
Every day, guests will receive free consultations from certified psychologists, psychotherapists and psychiatrists
The program includes interactive seminars on psychosomatic and anxiety disorders, as well as on eating disorders. Experts will talk about panic attacks, sleep disorders, cognitive health, types of family crises, teenage depression and suicidal risks.
You will have the opportunity to learn to understand your current emotional state and learn about the mystical halo of schizophrenia, the forms of its course and treatment tactics.
The festival will include screening of the film "Shine" and discussion of the film to identify psychological characteristics
Shine is an Australian biographical drama directed by Scott Hicks. The film premiered in January 1996 at the Sundance Film Festival. The leading actor Geoffrey Rush won an Oscar and a Golden Globe for Best Male Actor for his acting work in the film.
The organizers have prepared a series of art therapy master classes, as well as game forms of master classes for children and parents.
A seminar for parents will be held on what happens in a crisis with the family, what crises are, what to rely on during this period and how to help a family in a difficult life situation.
Doctor-psychotherapist Sergei Nachinki held an interactive seminar "Psychosomatics: history and types of psychosomatic disorders"
Psychologists Anna Yakushenko and Sofya Safonova will tell you how beauty standards change our perception of ourselves
Medical psychologist Ekaterina Martusova will conduct a seminar "Emotional burnout" aimed at understanding a person's current emotional state, which can lead to various conflict relationships at work or in the family.
Ekaterina Milovzorova, a Moscow specialist in social work, will hold a master class and show how communication skills are developed, the level of socialization is increased, and anxiety and tension are relieved.
Medical psychologists Ekaterina Evstegneeva, Olga Syachina and Ekaterina Kryukova will talk about how to cope with anxiety disorders, panic attacks and phobias.
A more detailed program and schedule of lectures, seminars, master classes on the website: flacon.ru/afisha/event/psyfest2019
FREE ENTRANCE: 16+
- Where: Vial
- Address: Bolshaya Novodmitrovskaya street, house 36, building 12, space "KUB"
- When: November 28 - December 1 from 12:00 to 21:00
- What time: from 12:00 to 21:00
- Social networks:
- In Contact: vk.com/psyfest2019
- Facebook: facebook.com/events/959744944393313/