Video: Psychological Ways Of Active Aging - Research
2023 Author: Oswald Adamson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 20:18
The video is dedicated to the psychological methods of active aging, healing and rejuvenation in the sensory-activation room.
Speakers: Boris Zubkov, Vladislav Bozheday
The topic of the video is “Psychological ways of active aging”.
These methods are based on the latest research of laboratories in various countries and universities, which was brought together by Boris Zubkov, author of the journal "Our Psychology", psychologist, researcher, experimenter, blogger.
For a better understanding of the subject of discussion, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the following texts, where the mechanisms of action are explained in more detail and links to research are provided.
- About smells and Parkinson's disease
- The woman who smells Parkinson's syndrome
- Cocktail and ghrelin
- Time Perception and Insulin
- About unwillingness to be without stimulation
- Perception of your age and cognitive abilities
- Words and diseases
- Words, Alzheimer's, Nuns Study
- Words that predict life span
- Meeting strangers
- Biohacking Wonder Room
- News from the fields. Room
- Room: the results of half a year
- Deprivation for activation