Video: The Course "Meditation In Psychotherapy" Will Take Place In St. Petersburg - Partner News
Meditation is increasingly viewed from a scientific rather than a spiritual-religious point of view. Modern experts study the mechanisms of the impact of meditative practices on a person, as well as their effect on health. Snezhana Zamalieva, an expert psychologist, Ph. D., will talk about the use of meditation to deal with stress. Sci., founder and head of the first in Russia studio of scientifically grounded meditation. From April 20 to April 22, the expert will conduct the first course in Russia "Meditation in psychotherapy" in St. Petersburg, which will allow psychotherapists, psychologists, coaches, social workers and education workers to expand the range of their skills by mastering the techniques of the mindfulness approachas well as the practice of compassion and self-compassion.
Mindfulness is an approach that combines science and practice in meditation. The main goal is to manage stress, live in harmony with yourself and the world around you, the ability to enjoy the moment and effectively resist daily challenges. To share information about mindfulness techniques, Snezhana Zamalieva develops a global online educational project "Mindfulness Community", posts articles on her website, and speaks on forums. The next step will be the Meditation in Psychotherapy course, in which participants:
- Learn about the characteristics, development and current state of the mindfulness approach;
- Learn about MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction) and MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy) approaches, Google's Search Inside Yourself program;
- Assess the benefits and benefits of using meditative practices in working with different groups of clients;
- Understand how to integrate mindfulness and compassion practices into psychotherapy of different modalities;
- Explore the limitations of using mindfulness practices in the work of the therapist.
Snezhana Zamalieva was inspired to create the course by participating in the annual Meditation & Psychotherapy Conference: Enhancing Mindfulness and Compassion, which brings together Harvard and Cambridge medical schools.
The course will be held on April 20, 21 and 22 in St. Petersburg at the licensed training center "Psychotherapy". All participants will receive state-recognized certificates of professional development.
You can get detailed information and register at the link: